Pacific Springs Golf Club recognizes the importance of all charities and supports many nonprofit agencies and local programs throughout the communities our facility is located; being a good corporate citizen is important to our organization. Each year, Pacific Springs receives hundreds of requests from all over the area from organizations seeking donations for worthwhile causes and events — we strive to accommodate as many requests as possible throughout the year.
Due to the large number of requests we receive, your request will be handled in the most equitable manner. Please also realize that events held at Pacific Springs will be considered in highest priority. The requests will be processed and considered in the order that they were received. If your event is being held at Pacific Springs, please contact the course tournament coordinator directly and they will facilitate your request.
In an attempt to help as many organizations as our donation budget will allow in an equitable manner, Pacific Springs has established several donation request policies.
Pacific Springs will offer donated rounds of golf up to the number of rounds purchased by the associated organization. For Example: buy 2 rounds of golf at Pacific Springs and get 2 rounds donated. This will be allowed up to a total of 4 rounds purchased and 4 rounds donated, per organization.
Pacific Springs will also offer, in lieu of the above offer, 20 Snake Pit putting course passes for free to each event request. These passes are good for two and have a $10 value per pass.
In order to qualify for a matched donation, the following requirements must be met:
- Requests received by Pacific Springs must be accompanied by one, or both, of the following:
- A form verifying 501(c)3 status.
- A brochure, or other literature, that verifies that date of the event, purpose and location.
- Donations of rounds are not guaranteed, and are subject to management, and/or ownership, approval.
- Please allow a minimum of four (4) weeks for processing and delivery of donation. If you do not receive a donation, then your request has not been honoured. We hope that you will try us again for your next event.
- Please fill out the form that includes contact name, email, phone number and a short narrative explaining why you would like Pacific Springs to donate in support of your event.
- Please upload the appropriate forms to your request.